Speed Up Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 Performance – Your PC or laptop working slow? Is it too much time for any file to open in your system? So do not be disturbed anymore, but adapt these easy ways. Actually many times we work on our system and suddenly our device starts working slow. Malware can use up your laptop’s CPU resources and slow down your laptop’s performance. First of all, at the time, it should be noted that back to our system, background apps are not taking much space, which has led to slow down our system. We are going to tell you about the easy ways that you will be able to find all the information on your system, apart from this, you will find that your system is slow.
- To check the speed of the CPU, first, go to the property of your system.
- First to move to the property, mouse over My Computer and then right-click. Here you will see the option of Property, click on it.
- After learning in the property options, click the General tab.
- In this way, you will be able to see much information including the speed of your system.
Speed up your slow PC speed with these easy ways. Also, read With the help of Device Manager, information about PC speed can be obtained.
- Click on Start Button to open the Device Manager.
- Go to RUN and type ‘Devmgmt-msc’ and click on the OK button.
A panel will open in front of you, where you can get much information related to the CPU.
- Click on the Start button in your system and type RUN in the search bar and click.
- Type ‘Msinfo32’ in the RUN bar and click on the OK button. A new support panel will open in front of you.
In this, you can find much information related to CPU and processor speed.